A Public Transit System
Group Request Form
While Vallejo Baylink does not take reservations for your group travel date, we will
help coordinate the best time of travel for your organized group. Complete our
group request form and return the original by mail or via FAX to Vallejo Baylink.
Your group is welcome, and we hope you will thoroughly enjoy your travel on
Please note: a discounted group rate
ticket is now available to organized groups of 15 or more persons. Follow these
steps to follow to make your group request:
- Print out and complete our Group
Request Form and return the original by mail or via facsimile to Vallejo
Baylink. Please note that group requests must be processed, approved by
Baylink, and paid-in-full at least 72 hours prior to your sailing date to
receive a group rate discount. Provide a contact person and phone number.
Groups greater than 50 are welcome, but will necessitate very careful planning
between your group leader and Baylink staff to ensure a successful outing.
- Upon receipt, Vallejo Baylink will evaluate and process your request. Vallejo Baylink will return a confirmation to you - kindly review all information and contact us immediately with any changes or corrections.
- Your passenger count listed on the front of the reservation should include all members of your group including adults AND children. Please also indicate on the Group Request Form if anyone in your group will require any special assistance or be accompanied by a service animal.
( If your group size falls below 15 people, each person will be charged the regular individual rate. )
- Payment may be made with Visa, MasterCard, cash, or check. Please note that purchase orders and C.O.D. are not allowed. Full payment is required once your request has been confirmed, and at least 72 hours prior to travel. Once payment is completed, there will be a cancellation fee equal to 10% of your group total ticket sale.
- Vallejo Baylink cannot guarantee seating if your group arrives less then 30 minutes before departure. Please allow sufficient time prior to your sailing to find parking, pick up your tickets, and make your way to the boarding gate. Ferries depart on time.
- Vallejo Baylink reserves the right to offer late arriving groups seating on the next available departure. Please note that the next available departure is not necessarily a high speed ferry, it may be one of our express motorcoaches.
- Vallejo Baylink reserves the right to substitute method of travel without notice. Changes may be caused by, but are not limited to, cancellation of a run due to mechanical difficulty, medical emergency; unsafe weather conditions; change in Marine Security Level, or any other modifications to service that may be required by the U.S. Coast Guard.