Bring Your Bike
are welcomed and encouraged, unless conditions or passenger loads preclude
the safe transport of bicycles on Vallejo Baylink Ferry. Each vessel typically
has capacity for secure storage of up to 15 bikes each way. No extra charge
is required for bringing your bike on board.
Arriving and Boarding with Your Bike
- Arrive early as the ferries can only accommodate fifteen bicycles.
- Bring a cover for your bike, even though the aft deck is sheltered it
is subject to salt spray.
- When available, use the aft ramp to load/unload your bike as this provides
the easiest and most direct access.
- If you must load/unload your bicycle through the passenger cabin please
use extreme care and caution … avoiding contact bicycle contact with your
fellow customers with wheels, spokes, handlebars, and greasy chains.
- Do not ride or coast your bicycle on the gangways, ramps, or vessels.
- Do not attempt to enter the bicycle storage area until the crew grants
- Please be considerate of other passengers during the loading and unloading
- Finally, you and you alone are responsible for your bicycle at all times.